The Cube engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into Cube’s most affordable bikes as they do into the very highest performance race machines. That's because, regardless of whether you're a professional athlete chasing podium positions or an ordinary rider looking for a bike to go exploring at the weekends, you'll want a frame that'll respond quickly, safely and intuitively. Complex top and down tubes, made using Cube’s Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium, make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration, while Cube’s Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that's stable when you need it but nimble when you want it – the best of both worlds. Hidden rack and mudguard mounts make a conversion to weekday commuter or longer distance explorer quick and easy, and internally routed cables ensure reliable gear shifting and clean looks. It's all part of the attention to detail that makes Cube’s aluminium hardtails a compelling blend of comfort, liveliness and practicality.
Caught the mountain bike bug? Then you'll find a willing partner in the Analog. Its high-quality aluminium frame, balanced handling and reliable components add up to a package that's perfect for trail fun. Each one is ergonomically tailored to offer a responsive, comfortable ride thanks to Cube’s Agile Ride Geometry. The complex-profile top and down tubes – shaped using Cube’s proprietary Mechanical Forming process – form a strong, light and safe backbone around which Cube’s engineering team has built a light, nimble frame that'll stay the course. Neatly hidden rack and fender mounts make a weekday commuter or weekend tourer conversion quick, simple and elegant. There's a smooth RockShox suspension fork to keep the front wheel tracking straight and true even on rough trails, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes to ensure you're always in control, and Sram's wide-ranging and slick-shifting 1x12 gears to help tame any climb. It's everything you need to explore as far off-road as your curiosity takes you.
If your chosen colour or size is not showing as in stock we can place a special order. Please contact us in store to place a special order.
Cube Analog 2020
Earn 5% of your purchase as credit to spend on anything in store.
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,8
- Gear shifting system: SRAM SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle™
- Shifters: Sram SX Eagle™ Trigger
- Crankset: Sram SX Eagle™ Powerspline, 32T, 175mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Sram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: RockShox XC 30 TK Coil, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm